You are passionate about delivering high-quality projects and exceeding client expectations. Taking ownership of your work, you will drive the organisation, efficiency and seamless administration and project support. In this role, you will bring excellent organisational skills, a hands-on attitude and the capacity to manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Proposal / Tender preparation and submissions
- Contract management, liaison with external solicitor, negotiation, and execution
- Project establishment and maintenance in project software, Total Synergy.
- Monthly progress claims and invoice preparation.
- Managing and resolving project and invoicing enquiries.
- Management of project reports
- Assist in the preparation of project documentation.
- Carry out QA audits.
- Reviewing and approving invoices from sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Build positive relationships with our clients and partners, their employees, and representatives
- Minimum of 3 years of project or contract administration experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, enabling professional interaction with senior management, staff, and clients.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to maintain control whilst under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, particularly commercial in confidence practices.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and email applications.
- Highly developed time management skills, with demonstrated ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting correspondence, presentations, and reports.
- Manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area – e.g. Business Administration, Project Management, Civil Engineering, etc.
- Relevant industry experience
Apply at below form or email your resume to email@example.com