Xavier Knight are looking for a well-rounded Revit Drafter to join our team as an integral member that will help contribute to the company’s continual growth and success.
They will be working in a team to deliver high-profile projects across Sydney and will have opportunities to deliver projects from concept to completion, utilising and developing technical skills to creatively tackle drafting and modelling problems.
The key responsibilities of the Revit Draftsperson will include:
- Using Revit to deliver structural documentation for multiple projects
- Liaison with key stakeholders including clients, architects, builders, project managers, etc
- Carry out drafting work for the project in accordance with the project plan and XK standards
- Coordinate designs with the project engineer and project leader
Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Engineering Drafting/Certificate IV in Engineering Drafting is preferred
A minimum of 3 years technical experience in the structural engineering building sector.
Solid understanding of:
- design and drafting principles
- modelling and detailing in Revit
Experience in using Revit to deliver structural documentation for multiple projects.
- Contribute to multiple projects at the same time in the specified project role
- Work closely and collaboratively with the project team, leadership team and other relevant stakeholders to deliver project objectives
- Carry out all project work according to the XK policies and procedures
- Contribute to building XK reputation through consistent, high quality project deliverables
- Meet and exceed client expectations through quality delivery of work
- Build positive relationships with our clients and partners, their employees, and representatives
- Meet client expectations through quality delivery of work
To apply for the role, submit your resume and a cover letter that tells us more about you, and addresses at least 5 points within experience and competency requirements, and key responsibilities.
At this stage the role is only available to Australian citizens or permanent residents.
Apply in the form below, or email your CV to email@example.com